DD Cross Cat Promotion (the “Promotion”)
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Saputo Dairy Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 52 166 135 486, Level 15, 2 Southbank Blvd, Southbank VIC, 3006 (Promoter).
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over located in Australia. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies, subcontractors and consultants associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion commences on the 10th March, 2021 at 12.00am (AEDST) and closes 9th April, 2021 at 11.59pm (AEDST)
All draws will take place at SAM Sales & Marketing, 272 Bay Street, Port Melbourne, 3207 at 12.00 noon by an approved electronic drawing system (Approval 1296)
- There are 4 weekly prize draws during the Promotional period. Each weekly prize draw will award the first 25 qualifying entrants drawn a $50.00 Coles digital gift card, with the next 25 qualifying entrants drawn awarded a Devondale Apron & Cooler Bag Pack valued at $30.00 each. Weekly draws to take place on the 18th March, 2021, 25th March, 2021, 1st April, 2021 and 12th April, 2021. All weekly winners will be notified via email.
There are 3 Major Prize winners drawn at the conclusion of the Promotion on the 14th April, 2021. Each will win a $15,000.00 cash prize. Prizes will be awarded in the form of a bank transfer into an Australian Bank Account nominated by the entrant. Major prize winners will be notified via phone and or by email. Major prize winners will have their names published on the Promoters website by the 16th April, 2021.
Total prize pool is valued at $53,000.00.
- To be eligible to enter the Promotion and receive a prize, an entrant must:
- During the Promotion Period:
- Make a qualifying purchase at a participating Coles supermarket of 3 different Devondale products in one (1) transaction from the following categories – Devondale Cheese (Blocks or Shreds), Devondale Butter (Blocks), Devondale Spreads (Tubs) and Devondale Chilled Milk, Long Life Milk, or Cream.
- Submit your entry online at www.winwithdevondale.com.au and complete all fields required and attach a copy of the receipt.
- One entry per qualifying purchase. There is no limit to the amount of entries an entrant can submit as long as the entrant meets these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event that any prizes remain unclaimed after the 14th July, 2021 an unclaimed prize draw will take place, subject to State Regulations at the same time and place of the original draws to distribute any unclaimed prizes. The redraw will take place on the 16th July, 2021 and the winner/s will be notified via email and if a major prize, the winner will have their name published on the Promoter’s website www.saputodairyaustralia.com.au (to be confirmed) by 19th July, 2021.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of an entry and the eligibility of an entrant (including their identity, age, place of residence and proof of purchase), and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion (acting reasonably), to determine the identity and eligibility of the entrant. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of this Promotion, including the eligibility of an entrant and the determination of any winner, is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Should an entrant's contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of a prize. The Prize value in these Terms and Conditions are in Australian dollars and include Australian GST where applicable.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate, subject to (if applicable) the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non Excludable Guarantees).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this Promotion.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice, along with the winning posted image, in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is collecting the entrant's personal information for the purpose of conducting this Promotion (including but not limited to determining and notifying winners). The entrant's personal information may be disclosed to representatives and agents acting on behalf of the Promoter or assisting the Promoter in the administration of this Promotion, including prize suppliers and deliverers.
- A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter. The Promoter’s privacy policies (being the Privacy Statement and Privacy Collection Statement) are available on the Promoter’s website at http://saputodairyaustralia.com/en/our-policies
Authorised by NSW Permit No. NTP/00855 ACT TP20/01806 SA Licence No. T20/1590